1 Medium Sweet Potato
1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tsp. Thyme
1 Tsp. Salt*
*You can adjust the seasoning to whatever you prefer
- Cut the sweet potato into small, thin pieces (the thinner the pieces, the crispier they will be). I cut them into 1/2 inch strips (see picture below)
- Toss the pieces with the cornstarch in a mixing bowl until they are thoroughly coated
- Then toss the pieces in the olive oil until it is evenly distributed
- Spread the coated pieces on a baking sheet (no need to grease the sheet first) and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the fries are as crispy as you would like them to be.
- Allow them to cool a bit (those suckers are hot just out of the oven!)
And be sure to stay in touch on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or RSS!