You know how you can just tell someone is friendly and funny in real life, even though you only know them through their blog? Well, that's Holly. She's got a biting sense of humor online, but you can just tell if you ever actually met her in person she would be the nicest chick in the room. Same with her Hubby Jack.
Alright, let's get to the linkup! I even convinced Serial to do it too :-)
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... endless amounts of desserts. Like, an entire cake every single day.
2. On my Prom night.... I was too tan and too blond. It was damn fun.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... if it's Target, I couldn't tell you. I black out and somehow end up back at the car with a cart load of stuff I didn't even know I needed. If it's the grocery store, bell peppers & veggie burgers.
4. Family functions typically... are fun and make me want to live near Chicago forever and ever. Then I realize it's cold and flat here and I go back to day-dreaming about a home in the mountains.
5. I think my blog readers... found me through the coffee crate table post (oh the power of Pinterest) or our gear lists.
6. I'd much rather be.... in the middle of a Saturday. Which basically means sleeping in, going for a run or hike with Rooney and Serial, then watching a movie and baking in the kitchen. If it's my super duper ideal Saturday, my brother stops by for dinner.
7. I have an obsession with.... blogs. I read SO MANY. And dogs. I torture myself by looking at pictures of dogs that are up for adoption and then getting so emotional that I downright smother Rooney with hugs and kisses.
8. My work friends.... are my real friends. I work from home and so do majority of my work friends which means everyone has a good work/life balance and is HAPPY. Happy people make great friends.
9. When I created my Facebook account... I did it primarily to creep on everyone's pictures. But c'mon, that's what everyone does on FB.
10. My least favorite word is... amazeballs. It's not even a word, but don't bother telling a blogger that.
11. I really don't remember.... what it's like to not have a dog.
12. Justin Bieber.... is just never going to make sense to me. I like my Justins in Timberlake form only.
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... Ben and Jerry's Half Baked for dinner and deep dish pizza for dessert...
2. On my Prom night.... Katie Holmes was in my prom group...yes, I'm from Toledo, OH...
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... Craft Beer! Can't stop, won't stop!
4. Family functions typically... lead me to a nap...
5. I think my blog readers... love to check out my hiking gear list!
6. I'd much rather be.... drinking a craft brew and eating vegetarian soul food while hanging out with my college friends in Ann Arbor...
7. I have an obsession with....Soccer...Futbol is life!
8. My work friends....keep things interesting...
9. When I created my Facebook account....I birthed a monster...I'm on there way too much...
10. My least favorite word is...secretion
11. I really don't remember....the last time i ate meat...
12. Justin Bieber....is thankful he's 13 years younger than Justin Timberlake...