- (1) 48 oz pitcher
- (1) 16 oz bowl
- (1) 400 watt power head
- (2) storage lids
- (2) splash guards (for use with the power head)
- The blades are super efficient. They can take just about any ingredient and turn it into just about any consistency. I regularly make almond butter and soup with ease. I've also made salsa and cookie dough. The range of possibilities is really broad.
- The power source is a push-down button which allows pulsing and blending.
- The containers and blades are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The splash guards that are used when blending are tough to clean. They have little grooves which trap food particles and require some digging to remove. The dishwasher does a pretty good job of cleaning them, but sometimes you need to hand wash and it can be annoying.
This is by far my favorite food processor and I'll continue to use it for as long as it's available. I've whipped up tons of healthy recipes with this product and it's crazy affordable. What's not to love?
If you like what you read, we would love to hear from you in the comments section! It's fun to get feedback and it helps us create future posts. And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or RSS!