You can make 2 delicious cookies with just 3 ingredients and 1 bowl. The whole thing will take 15 minutes and you'll be eating a warm cookie before you can say "get in my belly".
4 tbsp peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
4 tbsp beet or coconut sugar (or 2 tbsp agave)
2 tsp ground flaxseed
- In a small bowl, mix the flaxseed with 3 tsp water and let sit for 1 min
- Next, stir in the nut butter and sugar.
- Form into two cookies and place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes, or until the ends are browned (it's okay if the center is still soft)
- Let cool for a few minutes then put it in your belly!
That's it! Enjoy!